Friday, December 25, 2020

Seattle to Houston Household Trip

< span style="shade: rgb (65, 65, 65); font-family: Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;" > A photo was taken every 10 secs with Go Pro Hero 3 Black dashcam. I made use of 3 batteries along with a car-charger to protect the cam. I video taped NEARLY the entire journey with the exception of a couple of hrs driving right into Colorado where the light was bad considering that it was nighttime in a remote place. My significant other and also I broke up the 38 hrs nonetheless I did the majority of the driving. We drove the quickest, flattest path for noticeable reasons.

Family Road Trip

No comments:

Post a Comment

where there is the will there is the way

In short, the English phrase' where there is a will certainly there is a means' instructs one concerning the perseverance and also e...